Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining > Music Mania

Music Mania Rock on!

Old 02-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
soldiersprincess007
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
soldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Homecoming Songs? looking for suggestions!

I want to make a playlist on my ipod to get me pumped for DH's homecoming, and to keep me entertained for ride to the base. Anyone have good song suggestions????

So far I have:

American Soldier - Toby Keith
I like a boy - Obama Girl
Coming Home - Chris Daughtry

thats it

Last edited by soldiersprincess007; 03-09-2008 at 06:59 PM.
soldiersprincess007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Stephanie
Finally home!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Stephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Homecoming Songs? looking for suggestions!

I always liked Train's "Get to Me" for homecoming.

Unless it's fatal, it's no big deal.

Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
soldiersprincess007
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
soldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chips

ohhh, haven't heard that one. I'll you tube it

I just thought of 2 more

Let the Bodies hit the Floor and
It's my Life - Bon Jovi

DH listens to both to get him pumped up!

Last edited by soldiersprincess007; 03-09-2008 at 06:59 PM.
soldiersprincess007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #4
soldiersprincess007
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
I always liked Train's "Get to Me" for homecoming.
Ok, I've only heard the 1st 15 seconds and I already know I it!! Thanks I'm adding this to my playlist
Old 02-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #5
Stephanie
Finally home!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Stephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chipsStephanie is all that and a bag of chips

You're welcome!

Old 02-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #6
Barbarita
Rockin' the Ray-Bans ;)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Barbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chipsBarbarita is all that and a bag of chips

Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera

http://www.facebook.com/missflorentia
If you love vintage jewelry as much as I do,
You will love viewing my items for sale!

Barbarita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #7
Stephanie
Finally home!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:

I also like Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes" ..... makes me think of just spending a lazy day at home with hubby, just enjoying each other. "Better Together" is another good one off that album.

Joss Stone's "Put Your Hands On Me" is another favorite, as is "Arms of My Baby".

Natasha Bedingfield's "These Words" is nice and upbeat.

Hard to suggest w/o really knowing your tastes!

Old 02-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
soldiersprincess007
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspriss33 View Post
Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera
This is a fun one too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
I also like Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes" ..... makes me think of just spending a lazy day at home with hubby, just enjoying each other. "Better Together" is another good one off that album.

Joss Stone's "Put Your Hands On Me" is another favorite, as is "Arms of My Baby".

Natasha Bedingfield's "These Words" is nice and upbeat.

Hard to suggest w/o really knowing your tastes!
I'm going to listen to them tomorrow when I'm more awake!

I live under a rock and have been listening to only country music on my ipod so these songs you're suggesting are all probably old, but they're BRAND new to me, and I'm hearing them for the first time!

I listen to everything. The only music I really CAN'T STAND is Eminem and I doubt he sings any homecoming pump me up songs!!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #9
soldiersprincess007
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:

I finally listened to everything! I liked everything, especially Train's "Get to Me". I've never even heard of Joss Stone, but her voice is really pretty! I like her

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining > Music Mania