Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself! Please stop by and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 07-25-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
Messybarbie

My Mood:
Messybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chips
Default Things work in mysterious ways

So I have only been on here a few days and it isn't even because I have a man in the military, it was to offer all you girls pin ups for your own men, but now it looks like I might be joining you for real.
I guess background to this dumb story would help

My boyfriend is currently and unemployed actor, I know, so lame. But he has been preparing to go to the police academy to get experience in the field and then work as a federal agent with his older brother, so he was talking to his brother who went to VMI and is now a federal agent and he told him that if he joined the military instead, he could do special forces for 3 years and that would get him ahead even faster, so now he is going to do that. I will be in your boat soon, so scared.

I am glad I came here for you ladies and now I will stay for me

God works in mysterious ways.
Messybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #2
montana cricket
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
montana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Things work in mysterious ways

I'm sorry, because it is scary...but there's an immeasurable amount of pride too...they're serving their country.

Call me a sap, but I really am a patriot!

montana cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #3
Nesha
Getting warmer

Nesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whoreNesha is obviously a rep whore

Beautiful!
Nesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:15 PM   #4
Betty3469
My baby boy
I'm a posting machine!

Betty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wallBetty3469 is balls to the wall

Wow!! this is exciting...WELCOME, for real now!!!
Betty3469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
Kristen
I love watches.
I'm a posting machine!

Kristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chipsKristen is all that and a bag of chips

Funny how things happen!

Hawdy.

After Jake deploys, Mia (who used to be a college professor) tries to return to what passes for a normal life when you've been moved to a city where you only have one friend and the only job you've been able to find is as a taxi driver...

Operation eBook Drop - free ebooks for the deployed.

Blog - Review of "Army Wives" season 4

Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
Badgerette
My baby & me
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Badgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chipsBadgerette is all that and a bag of chips

Wow - that is crazy..... to the club!

Badgerette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:01 PM   #7
*sherie*
I wanna be kissed!
You can't touch this!

*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips*sherie* is all that and a bag of chips

He sure does!

Welcome... for real this time?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #8
Ladyluck12
Working to see my love
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Ladyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chipsLadyluck12 is all that and a bag of chips

yay!! You're sticking around

Ladyluck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #9
fruto76
Back in Florida!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
fruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chipsfruto76 is all that and a bag of chips

WOW! and we'll be here in it together!

www.myspace.com/fruto76
fruto76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #10
bluesstarz
I'm a posting machine!

bluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chips

Well Welcome! So where do we get pin ups at???
bluesstarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #11
Chasity
Lost without him
Getting warmer

Chasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whoreChasity is obviously a rep whore

Wow, things do have a crazy way of happening, you have done such a nice thing for many of the spouses on this site, and soon you will be one of us. It may suck at times, but they are right, the pride does out way the bad. Welcome and thanks for your awesome support!
Chasity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:11 PM   #12
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

YAY!!! your here for a while!!!! Everyone loves their pinups by the way!!!!

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #13
Tina74
Inactive
You can't touch this!

Tina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her repTina74 is too sexy for her rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnifer View Post
yay!! You're sticking around

but I still want to know how you do the pin ups...they are SO awsome!
Tina74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #14
Gratitude
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Gratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chipsGratitude is all that and a bag of chips

he certainly does work in mysterious ways! I'm glad you're sticking around. It is a scary and unpredictible life, but the ladies are right, the pride you feel out weighs any bad.
Gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
marinewife121606
Chrissy
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
marinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chips

We are all here to support you!

marinewife121606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:30 PM   #16
ang

well eveything happens for a reason i aways say
Old 07-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #17
Messybarbie

My Mood:
Messybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chipsMessybarbie is all that and a bag of chips

Thanks ladies
Messybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:10 PM   #18
theateamx3
Happy New Year!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
theateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chips

Just remember, we are here for you, military or not! I wish you Luck in this new endeavor of life and love! Special Forces, you should be one proud lady!

theateamx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:13 AM   #19
Erin
and life goes on...
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Erin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chipsErin is all that and a bag of chips

You will find lots of help and info on thie site - and for the pics!
Old 07-27-2007, 11:28 AM   #20
navywife06

I'm Suomi, married to Cruz, AD Navy

to MSSN, you're going to love it here! Now get to postin'

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!