Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > News, Politics, and Military Info > Military Info

Military Info New to military life? Need answers? This is the place for you!

Old 07-23-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
Boogie
Love My 19 Delta!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Boogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chips
Default AAFES Mystery Shopper?

Anyone done this before or doing it now? I registered for it, figured why not. & once you're done you get a $30 gift certificate.

Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
Scottswyfe
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
Scottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chipsScottswyfe is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: AAFES Mystery Shopper?

I've done it twice. It was really interesting and fun...and of course there is the gift card
Scottswyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:04 PM   #3
Colleenr09059
Proud mom of 3 boys!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Colleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chips

I registered for it but they never called me...
Colleenr09059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
lovinmysoldier68
Welcome home!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chips

Where do you register at?

http://www.goodreads.com/mrsmoser68
http://pinterest.com/christinamoser/
lovinmysoldier68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:34 PM   #5
bluesstarz
I'm a posting machine!

bluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chipsbluesstarz is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinmysoldier68 View Post
Where do you register at?
bluesstarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #6
Boogie
Love My 19 Delta!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Boogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chipsBoogie is all that and a bag of chips

If you go on the main website http://www.aafes.com/ then scroll down to the bottom, on the left side under AAFES Information Center it lists different links/choices. One of them is Become A Mystery Shopper. Click on that then it takes you to a login page. It tells you how to log in if you never have before. After you log in it takes you to a page that explains the whole Mystery Shopper program & how it works. If you're interested then they ask for some info (your name, address, bday, email address & duty station).

Quote:
Welcome to the AAFES Mystery Shopper Program.

The Mystery Shopper Program is designed to assist management in monitoring customer service in individual stores throughout the year. It is a snapshot in time of the daily store operations; provides valuable feedback to stores and all levels of management; and can be an excellent tool for improving the Customer Service Index. To be a Mystery Shopper:

• You cannot be an AAFES employee/nor a family member of an AAFES employee.
  • No more than one Mystery Shopper per household is permitted during the same timeframe.
  • You must be at least 18 years of age
  • You will be responsible for three sets of surveys for your current duty station within a six month period.

The Mystery Shopper is a fully automated program in which:
1. Customers register ON-LINE to become a Mystery Shopper. Once "REGISTERED", an e-mail notice goes back to the customer to confirm "REGISTRATION". (This is the first step of the process, which all interested customers must complete before being considered for the next or upcoming Mystery Shopper selection cycle). The next step is the "SELECTION" process, this is where the system randomly pulls the required number of registered candidates from all of those customers that have been registered and are awaiting possible selection.

2. If selected by the random process, the customer is then sent an ON-LINE "INVITATION" to become a Mystery Shopper. Once the invitation has been received, we ask that you click the link just like the one below to accept or decline your invitation. If you decline your invitation, you will remain registered and eligible to be invited in the future. Or, if you choose not to respond to this invitation, we will automatically UN-REGISTER you from the program in seven days, and then you will have to re-register at your convenience to be considered for the next cycle of invitations going out. (That is the last step and clears the way for the Mystery Shopping to begin or for the customer to decline the invitation at that time).
The invitation letter will have a link like the one below for your use in accepting or declining the offer.

Click here to confirm your participation at the Mystery Shopper website:
https://odin.aafes.com/MysteryShopper/confirm.asp
You will be asked to sign in and then you will be redirected to the invitation confirmation page.

3. Once the "INVITATION" is accepted, the customer is then asked to SIGN IN and then will be directed to the "invitation confirmation page" .......which should be acknowledged as "confirmed" at that time.

At this point you are cleared to begin your Mystery Shopping activity, and allowed

(6) months to submit the (3) required survey sets, which complete the Mystery Shopper process.

There is no human interaction in this system, except for reviewing the surveys submitted by the Mystery Shoppers.

Once the invitation is accepted, the customer is then able to click on the SURVEY button at the bottom of the page where the system directs them and pull up the surveys needed to do the Mystery Shopping event.

The Mystery Shopper surveys are designed to be completed on one of your normal shopping trips to the exchange to purchase or carry out business that you normally would for your personal needs. It does not require additional purchasing of items, etc, so work within what your normal needs are at that time, as there is not a need for AAFES to reimburse for any transactions that are made during the shops.

When any exchange facility has been surveyed it is very important that the documented information be submitted at the online Mystery Shopper website within 24 hours of taking it. The reasoning is quite simple, the sooner the facility manager receives the data, the sooner they can research and resolve any problem issues identified in the survey. The Mystery Shopper Program is a very useful tool for management when the data is received in a timely manner but loses its effectiveness after a few days in most instances.

Mystery Shopper Surveys can be submitted two ways:

1. The complete survey set can be submitted within 24 hours of taking the surveys. (This includes all four surveys, one for each facility required to complete the survey set). If there is no movie theater available, only three surveys are needed to complete the survey set.

2. Individual surveys can be submitted as each required facility that makes up the survey set has been surveyed. They still need to be submitted within 24 hours of taking them. NOTE: When the surveys are submitted at different times the system will record them and process a gift certificate when all four have been received. If there is no movie theater available, only three surveys are needed to complete the survey set.

Once a complete survey set is completed and submitted on-line, the system will automatically send you a $30.00 gift certificate and if your base has a movie theater, you will receive two movie tickets and also popcorn and drinks for that experience.

Here is some info regarding survey sets:

A survey set consists of one survey for each of the following facilities. (It is usually three shops unless your installation has a theater)

A Survey Set is:
One shop from the Main Store
One shop from A Branch Store: (MCSS, Troop Store, Shoppette or Automotive facility)
One shop from a Service: (Barber, Beauty, Optical, Florist, Dry Cleaners, Alterations or Call Centers),
One shop from a Theater showing (if one is available on your installation)

And remember, a Mystery Shopping experience is not complete until (3) Survey Sets have been completed and submitted online, at least 21 days between each set, and within a (6) month period.

Upon completion of the three sets of surveys or six month time period, you will be automatically unregistered and will be required to register again after six months to be eligible for selection into the Mystery Shopper Program again. If you are not selected within twelve months from registering you will be unregistered and will need to register again. This is done in order to keep out of date entries from being selected.

As I stated above, this is a fully automatic process with the only communication being e-mail notifications and reminders sent to make sure you do not allow your account to be "un-registered" as a result of not meeting predetermined criteria or not adhering to e-mail notices regarding your account status.

We ask you to be fair, honest and accurate when you respond to each question on the Mystery Shopper surveys. Each question is specific and requests specific answers to various areas to include names of associates on duty, names of facilities (if more than one exists on the base/post), confirmation of manager’s contact info available in the stores, etc.
Your specific responses are used by AAFES management to confirm good customer service and shed light on issues in need of correction or adjustment at the exchange facilities surveyed, so we ask that you familiarize yourself with the surveys before you start Mystery Shopping.
Each survey you submit is electronically sent to the General Manager of the facility that was surveyed with a copy to the AAFES Headquarters for further review.

Please be advised that it is common for our Mystery Shoppers to be contacted by the Mystery Shopper Administrator’s office for clarification or explanation of any questionable issues relating to surveys submitted.
All questions and other concerns by our Mystery Shoppers should be sent by e-mail to: MysteryShop@AAFES.com.

Hopefully this information helps gain a clear understanding of this program and how it works.

Mystery Shopper Program Administrator

Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #7
lovinmysoldier68
Welcome home!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chipslovinmysoldier68 is all that and a bag of chips

http://www.goodreads.com/mrsmoser68
http://pinterest.com/christinamoser/
lovinmysoldier68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:14 AM   #8
aclark0814
Wow, look at me go!

aclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chipsaclark0814 is all that and a bag of chips

I'm gonna have to look into that!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #9
SGTShepsWife
Eye Care Extraordinare!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chips

I registered
:D
SGTShepsWife is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > News, Politics, and Military Info > Military Info