Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself! Please stop by and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 08-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
USMCwife6912

USMCwife6912 is on a distinguished road
Default Just another newbie :)

Hello all! My name is Cassandra or Cass - whichever you prefer. My husband is currently in the Marine Corps.. going on 8 years. He will be getting out of the Marines next year and we will be moving to California from North Carolina (We have only lived in NC for about a month now.. originally from DE) so that he can be closer to his son who is currently 3 years old. We are currently 8 weeks pregnant & very excited!! I am a stay at home mommy to his son, Jordan & once he goes back to his mother's house on Saturday - I will just be a stay at home wife. It is definitely the best job so far! I don't have any complaints. I joined this group to meet other wives or to just make some friends.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips

Hello USMCwife6912, welcome aboard!

OPSEC information can be found here: http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...ead.php?t=8815

The board rules can be found here:
http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...thread.php?t=1

Have fun!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Just another newbie :)

Howdy! I'm Amber and my dh is a submariner in the Navy and we're stationed in Hawaii. We have two doggy furkids and are expecting our first child, a baby girl, in November. Welcome to
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
Brandon&Katie

Brandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Katie, DH is in the Army and we're stationed in Alaska.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Haylie, DH is AD Army and we're in Kansas. Welcome to MSSN!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #6
S.Lynn
You can't touch this!

S.Lynn has disabled reputation

DH is Navy, been in for 15 years. We've been married for 11 years and we have 3 kids; 1 girl, 11yrs., and 2 boys, 6yrs. and 5yrs. I'm also expecting our 4th which we found out is a girl.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #7
LightChaser
Getting warmer

My Mood:
LightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chipsLightChaser is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome! I'm new here too and new to the military in general! DH just joined the Navy so everything is just getting exciting and moving! I'm hoping we get stationed in CA somewhere! *Crossing Fingers!*
LightChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:34 AM   #8
Tamstress
EOMFD

My Mood:
Tamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome Cass, I'm Tamara and my AD AF hubby & I are at Hill AFB in Utah right now; our last station was Robins AFB in Middle GA. North Carolina's pretty, isn't it? My folks live there.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #9
cg~gunswife
retirement bound!!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
cg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chips

cg~gunswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
Cheezycake
enjoying time with my <3
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Cheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome!!
Cheezycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
mama8826

mama8826 is on a distinguished road

Hello I'm morgan and my husband is in the army but we are stationed in north carolina as well
mama8826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #12
chelsjaymom
1st Day of School
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
chelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chipschelsjaymom is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome to MSSN!! Glad to have you with us.

chelsjaymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
arward0811
Getting warmer

My Mood:
arward0811 is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm Amy from Lincoln, UK. Welcome to MSSN xx

God gave us children so we can have roses in December
arward0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #14
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Francesca married to the navy

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!