Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself! Please stop by and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
DanaBee_Moore24

My Mood:
DanaBee_Moore24 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey y'all:)

My name is Dana and I am 22.
My hubby is Drew and he is 23.
We are stationed at
Moody AFB in Ga
We have been married since
23 October 2011
We have two fur babies
One German Sheph and one Doberman
He is currently in trainging for
Deployment number two.
I love Florida State
and he loves UNC
I am from GA and he is a
North Carolina boy.
Thats about it
I am pretty excited to be here.
Hope to get to know a lot of
people here

DanaBee_Moore24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips

Hello DanaBee_Moore24, welcome aboard!

OPSEC information can be found here: http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...ead.php?t=8815

The board rules can be found here:
http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...thread.php?t=1

Have fun!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
Kitten
Not a 'Navy Wife'
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Kitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Hey y'all:)

Hi there! I'm Christine...used to be AD way back in the day and now I'm just kinda kickin it at home as a wife/part time mom though I hope to be back in the work force by the end of summer. My DH is Robbie, he has been AD Navy for almost 16 years. We just got done with back to back deployments and are enjoying all the time we can get together. We've got one "part time" kiddo (mine from a previous marriage who lives with his bio-dad) and 2 furkids.

Welcome.

I can calculate the movement of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people. ~ Newton
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
.Lindz.
Hayden Marie <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips

My name is Lindzy. I'm 24, married to a soldier. We were stationed at Ft. Stewart, living in Jesup. So not too far from you. But I moved to WA state when he got orders to Korea. Welcome to
Old 07-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #5
S.Lynn
You can't touch this!

S.Lynn has disabled reputation

DH is Navy, this month he hits 15 years in. We've been married for 11 years and we have 3 kids; 1 girl, 11yrs., and 2 boys, 6yrs. and 5yrs. I'm also expecting our 4th which we found out is a girl.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips

Howdy! I'm Amber and my dh is a submariner in the navy and we're stationed in Hawaii. We have two doggy furbabies, and we're expecting our first child, a baby girl, in November. Welcome to
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Haylie, DH is AD Army and we're in Kansas. Welcome to MSSN!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:06 AM   #8
cg~gunswife
retirement bound!!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
cg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chips

cg~gunswife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #9
KraftyJack
just warming up

My Mood:
KraftyJack is on a distinguished road

Hi! Welcome to the site. I'm an English major living in Texas and going back to school for nursing. DH is a newly made AF man and is currently in Alabama. We have one pet, Winston. (I'd say furbaby, but that's just not accurate because he's a tortoise.) Enjoy the wonderful camaraderie that can be found here!

KraftyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #10
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

Im Francesca

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
Manders
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Manders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chips

my son was born
23 Oct 2010 and my brother is 23 Oct 1982

Good date.

Manders is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!