Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
KissTheRain
Getting warmer

My Mood:
KissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chips
Default Margarita O-Thirty

Yes...perfect margarita

-1 shot raspberry flavored liquor
-1 shot tequila
-1 shot triple sec
-1 1/2 shots strawberry margarita mix
-enough ice for consistancy!

YUM...that was good!

The frost made it stick to my shirt like a tongue sticks to a frozen light pole. Nice.
Josh, Age 12!!! Isaac, Age 10!!! Kaylee, Age 3!!!
KissTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
EmilyPT
Getting warmer

EmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chipsEmilyPT is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Margarita O-Thirty

Mmmmm! Sounds delicious.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
KissTheRain
Getting warmer

My Mood:
KissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chipsKissTheRain is all that and a bag of chips

TY to whoever moved this thread. I'm still new here so I wasn't quite sure where it went...and I'd had a bit of that margarita too.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
KissTheRain
Getting warmer

My Mood:

Well new-ish...I joined in '10 but just started regularly using the site

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought