Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 05-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #21
Amanda Nicole
The Strong one
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Amanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: what's your fav. wine?

Moscato and Rescoto(sp?) Lambrissco (sp?)

HE'S HOME!!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://thesedeardays.blogspot.com/
Amanda Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #22
Barbie
Me & my Macaw- Liberty
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Barbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chipsBarbie is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFlyboy View Post
I'm a total lush...er, wine snob

I drink deep, dark super dry red wines usually. I'm a big fan of California wines, such as Sterling Cabernet Savignon, Rodney Strong Cabernet or McWilliams Shiraz. I like a good Chianti too but they are often too expensive for how they end up tasting so we often go for a Sangiovese, which is the same grape that a Chianti is made from. The only difference is the region in which it's grown. In order for a wine to be called "Chianti", it must be produced in Chianti, Italy.

I cannot/will not drink a sweet wine. But in the warmer months, I will drink a nice (dry) Prosecco. It goes down like water!

I drink any red wines. Chianti (Classico-in the straw basket) is one of DH & I fav's. When we drove through Tuscany, I was in heaven. I also like some blended reds and Shiraz.

I'm not big on white wines.

Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #23
LoveMySubmariner
Wow, look at me go!

LoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chips

I'm a white wine fan, mostly Riesling. I like the dry wines more so than the sweet wines.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #24
Pyxie78
My world <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Pyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chipsPyxie78 is all that and a bag of chips

Arbor Mist Yeah, I really don't like wine, and Arbor Mist tropical fruit is the closest I get to it. Oh and the $3.00 bottle of Boone's

Pyxie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
redhd21
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
redhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMySubmariner View Post
I'm a white wine fan, mostly Riesling. I like the dry wines more so than the sweet wines.
Riesling is one of the sweeter ones!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

redhd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #26
LoveMySubmariner
Wow, look at me go!

LoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chipsLoveMySubmariner is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhd21 View Post
Riesling is one of the sweeter ones!

There are sweet and dry varieties, I prefer the dry ones.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #27
redhd21
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
redhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
There are sweet and dry varieties, I prefer the dry ones.
I'll have to try the dry kind... The sweet gives me a headache. Any specific good dry brands?

redhd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #28
Mrs.Y
addicted new shoe smell
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Mrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Y is all that and a bag of chips

There is this red wine made in NY called Red Cat and I looove it. I also like alot of Arbor Mists I'm cheap and easy to please when it comes to wine
Mrs.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #29
LoveMySubmariner
Wow, look at me go!

Pacific Rim Dry Riesling is a good one if you just want to try and not be pricey. I usually get it at World Market.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #30
Mrs.Peters
Lovestoned
Getting warmer

My Mood:
Mrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chips

I really love sangria.

Mrs.Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #31
Mrs.Pacmann
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Mrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Pacmann is all that and a bag of chips

NONE they are gross haha

http://samariums-swatches.blogspot.com/
(my nail polish blog!)

Mrs.Pacmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #32
AirForceHoney
<3
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
AirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chips

my favorite hands down cabernet sauvignon and pinot noir but i do like riesling spritzers in the summer

I do not like merlot

Mommy to: Justin 7 Ryan 5 and Zoe

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
AirForceHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #33
LulaBelle
Heather :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
LulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chips

There is a NY wine called Bella Ice that was my favorite. It's a very sweet red wine. My grandfather used to drink a burgundy wine and holy crap.... that'll put some hair on your chest
LulaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #34
arward0811
Getting warmer

My Mood:
arward0811 is on a distinguished road

Mine has to be a crisp white chardonnay Would love to make my own wine too, although haven't got the patience for the brewing times haha. I have members of my family who make homemade wine and use brambles, pear and raspberry and they're really nice xx

God gave us children so we can have roses in December
arward0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:51 PM   #35
ChelseaC
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
ChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chipsChelseaC is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Pacific Rim Dry Riesling is a good one if you just want to try and not be pricey. I usually get it at World Market.
Pacific Rim is my fav - I like the dry and sweet Rieslings by them.

ChelseaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #36
mrs.roxanne
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
mrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chips

manischewitz blackberry!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #37
ProudVetWife518
Alexa :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
ProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.roxanne View Post
manischewitz blackberry!
Duplin Winery has a Blackberry wine, it is yum!

I love you Ava <3 5-18-10 <3 Till we meet again.

So in love with my little boy. <3 8-21-11

In love with my little princess <3 12-12-13
ProudVetWife518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #38
88Mwife
You can't touch this!

88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips88Mwife is all that and a bag of chips

Moscato diasti but only the italian ones....I can't do dry wines..the sweeter the better!

"if you can't handle me on my worst day, you sure as sh*t don't deserve me on my best day"
88Mwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #39
mrs.roxanne
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
mrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chipsmrs.roxanne is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVetWife518 View Post
Duplin Winery has a Blackberry wine, it is yum!
I have tried maybe like 4 different wines before because I've always drank beer! But I'm totally stuck on this one.. It's cheap, gets me tipsy quickly, and doesn't make me feel like crap the next day lol
Old 06-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #40
JessL
me :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
JessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chips

Pink truck wine. i actually got it for the bottle and liked the wine!

I also like mad housewife lol.

http://www.redtruckwine.com/pink-tru...pink-wine.html

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

JessL is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought