Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 05-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips
Question Question of the day 5/3!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

Favorite fast food restaurant?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
montana cricket
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
montana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Question of the day 5/3!

Favorite sit-down...would have to be a local place here called Benny's. They usually have jazz musicians in the evenings, the food is outstanding and it's tiny.

Favorite fast-food--also a local place called Planet Gyros...love me a beef with feta combo!!!!

montana cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Amanda Nicole
The Strong one
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Amanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chips

CheeseCake Factory

HE'S HOME!!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://thesedeardays.blogspot.com/
Amanda Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
Mizz*B
Amor Vincit Omnia ♥
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Mizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down... Applebees

Fast food... sadly, McDonalds
Old 05-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
S.Lynn
You can't touch this!

S.Lynn has disabled reputation

Here in VA. it would be Cheeseburger in Paradise.

In WI. it would be Apple Holler.

In IL. it would be Las Palmas.

In OH. it would be The Barn.

In FL. it would be Sweet Tomatoes. Before I became a vegetarian it would have been Sticky Fingers.

Never found one in MD. Probably weren't there long enough. But we ate at IHOP a lot.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
S.Lynn
You can't touch this!

S.Lynn has disabled reputation

Forgot about fast food:

Since we've lived in IL. and here in VA. it would be Schlotsky's.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
DianeS
Wow, look at me go!

DianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chipsDianeS is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down restaurant
Here in Bossier - Texas Roadhouse
Back home in New Orleans- New Orleans seafood and spirits

Fast Food
Canes
DianeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #8
Booger
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Booger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chipsBooger is all that and a bag of chips

about sit down we go to chili's a lot but its not really my fave. I LOVE this Mexican place in Utah called la casita delicious!

Fast food. I like subway and del taco. I miss krystals in Florida!
Wilhelmina Evelyn 06/22/13

Please like and share my page! Crochet To The Rescue!
Booger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
~Ames~
AKA oohrah2hoohahwife
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips~Ames~ is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down- Red Lobster
Fast food- Bojangles

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk 2

~Ames~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
Tina
STEELERS!!!!

My Mood:
Tina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chips

Favorite sit-down is this place called Atrias. They have fabulous food. We have a lot of really good restaurants in Pittsburgh though.

I never eat fast food so none.

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

Cherish your health . . . if it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
Sophie GKS
Mama and Molls ♥

My Mood:
Sophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chips

sit down - a place here we have in England called Nandos - the US seriously needs to get them!

Fast food Charlies!?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
moni_gail
ELIGE MAGISTRUM
Site Admin

My Mood:
moni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chips

Kona Grill

Popeyes for fast food.

We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.
moni_gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #13
WaOtrl2007
elizabeth
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
WaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chipsWaOtrl2007 is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down: too many to list but there is an Indian (East Indian Grill) restaurant that is great or the local Greek place (Kokoras).

Fast food: rarely do I go, but I love Arby's.
WaOtrl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #14
Brandon&Katie

Brandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down- Applebee's. And there's a little diner/coney island back home in Michigan called Starlite.

Fast food- Burger King
Old 05-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #15
Poochie
♥♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Poochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chips

I don't think I can pick!

Sit down - Macayos', its a Mexican restaurant.
Fast food - Chipotle or Wendy's

Poochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
sweetheart09
loving the sun
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
sweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chips

Sit-down: Here in West Texas, Forti's Mexican restaurant. H-town: Niko Niko's San Antonio: Lulu's, DC/MD: not sure

Fast food: Chick-fil-a

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

sweetheart09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #17
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down- Pretty much anything Mexican.
Fast food- Quiznos? If that counts? If not Braum's. YUM!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:01 AM   #18
LovinMyWilliams
Always Faithful <3
Getting warmer

My Mood:
LovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chipsLovinMyWilliams is all that and a bag of chips

Sit Down - Razzos or Cheddars
Fast Food - Sonic! I feel like such a fatty now lol.
John 4:18

http://www.facebook.com/ALoveLikeOurs
Like this amazing facebook page =]
LovinMyWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:06 AM   #19
Laura.
Ready to let the dogs out
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
Laura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chipsLaura. is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down - Ruth's Chris, PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory

Fast food- Sonic
Laura. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #20
BrittNicolle
Getting warmer

My Mood:
BrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chipsBrittNicolle is all that and a bag of chips

Sit down: PF Chang's
Fast food: uhhh.... Wendy's

BrittNicolle is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought