Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Travel

Travel Check your bags here! Discuss your travel tips, great places to go, etc.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
hooahwife
I'm a posting machine!

hooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chips
Default Bern, Switzerland

Have any of you been to Bern, Switzerland? I'm going for a week in May. Any recommendations as far as places to see and eat at? Other places such as Basel or Geneva might not be possible due to the schedule and travel time by train/bus so I can only go somewhere within no more than 30 minutes travel time since I'll be by myself while hubby is at a conference. We will also be in Zurich for one night so what is a must see there? Thanks!
Old 04-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
bigal
♥ The love of my life ♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
bigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chipsbigal is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Bern, Switzerland

Zurich is the biggest city in Switzerland and it has a lot to offer. Are you staying there only for the night or you have few hours to walk around too? Bahnhofstrasse is must visit street. It like the mother of all shopping streets, but on very high niveau. Grossmünster is the symbol of the city - its a very beautiful cathedral.
(baby calling from the other room, I'll continue later)
Old 04-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #3
hooahwife
I'm a posting machine!

hooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chipshooahwife is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Bern, Switzerland

We may have a few hours of sight seeing in Zurich. We are flying into Zurich then taking the train to Bern so the sightseeing will be when we head back. More than likely we will be back in Zurich later in the afternoon to spend the night there so an evening stroll and dinner may be in the plan.

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Travel