Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home > Steals and Deals

Steals and Deals Know of a big sale? Have any coupon codes? Have something to sell? How about coupons to give away? All of that goes here!

Old 03-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Debby T
He is my Joy!!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Debby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chips
Smile Cute Military Daddy Dolls

I found this seller today by accident really. I was on an auction website called tophatter and won an auction for one of these dolls. Since I have 2 boys I decided to look her up and get a 2nd one for Joshua. She will customize the hair and eyecolor to your desire. Clothing is also custom if you want something different. Im going to be giving mine in the boys Easter baskets. I Love them because they are handmade and there just arn't alot of boy dolls out there. They are 15 inches tall!

Just thought I'd share!

If you want one let her know I sent you!

She has 2 sites: Etsy and Facebook:

http://krissyanne.com/products-page/...oll-duplicate/

http://www.etsy.com/listing/86370055...y-doll-made-to

*Has 2 Angel Babies in Heaven*

https://debbytaves.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
Debby T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
IluvMySailor716
<3 Me and my loves <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
IluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Cute Military Daddy Dolls

omg soo cute! i might have to get some for the boys... and maybe even the girls

IluvMySailor716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
Debby T
He is my Joy!!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Debby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chipsDebby T is all that and a bag of chips

I LOVE that you can customize them! She is sooo nice to deal with too!

Old 03-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
AbramsPatrol
Counting
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
AbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chips

Think she can do them with multi cams?
AbramsPatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
Debby T
He is my Joy!!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbramsPatrol View Post
Think she can do them with multi cams?
I bet she could!

Old 03-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #6
Keithlover
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Keithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chipsKeithlover is all that and a bag of chips

We have the one that lets you insert a picture. Laina wanted a bow in Daddy's hair.

Keithlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
kathleen524
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
kathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chipskathleen524 is all that and a bag of chips

Those are cute. Will have to look into them for next time.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
Judith
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Judith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chips

Those are totally cute!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Judith is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home > Steals and Deals