Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Work and School

Work and School School, work, schoolwork. It all goes here.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
mrsobdnc

My Mood:
mrsobdnc is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Do you pay mycaa back?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you have to pay mycaa back if you do not finish your program in the 3 years stipulated? I just started my gen eds for a nursing program but I just found out there's like a 2 year wait period to even get into the actual nursing program! I did not know this before enrolling in mycaa and now I'm freaking out that I'm gonna have to pay them back Does anyone know if you do pay them back??
mrsobdnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
Joeyswife3108

My Mood:
Joeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chipsJoeyswife3108 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Do you pay mycaa back?

Nope you don't pay them back

Joeyswife3108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
EmoEli1125
Getting warmer

My Mood:
EmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chipsEmoEli1125 is all that and a bag of chips

I believe you only have to worry bout what has been taken from the mycaa if you fail a course.

EmoEli1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
Poochie
♥♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Poochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chips

I asked someone what would happen if I failed a course, I didn't but they told me if I did, I would not have to pay it back but of course I would lose those funds, meaning that once they paid for the class they wouldn't put the money back into MyCAA, it was gone.

As for the whole program, I think if you talk to someone and you intend to finish they'll work with you. If you are quitting for good, I doubt they require you to pay it back but I'm not sure the details.

Poochie is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Work and School