Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Computery gadgety stuff

Computery gadgety stuff Questions about technology, hardware, software, apps, phones? Put them here!

Old 05-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
ranaldson03

ranaldson03 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Accessing AKO from my laptop

Please can someone assist me. I have tried and tried to log onto my AKO on my laptop but it won't allow me to. Can someone please explain how I can get onto my AKO? This is driving me crazy. Thank you for your time in advance....

Larissa
ranaldson03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:15 AM   #2
Veep

Veep is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Accessing AKO from my laptop

http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/07/08...o-take-action/

If you use Mozilla Firefox, go to: Tools > Options > Advanced > Encryption. If the "Use TLS 1.0" box is checked, you do not need to do anything. If it is not, check it and click OK.

If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher go to: Tools > Internet Options> Advanced Tab, scroll down to the Security section. If the "Use TLS 1.0" option is checked, you do not need to do anything. If it is not, check it and click OK.
Veep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
BAlGaInTl
Not An AF "Wife"

My Mood:
BAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Accessing AKO from my laptop

Good information.

Optimist : The glass is half full
Pessimist : The glass is half empty
Chemist : The glass is twice as big as it needs to be
BAlGaInTl is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Computery gadgety stuff