Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining > Music Mania

Music Mania Rock on!

Old 03-27-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Anchored2aSailor
I Love My Sailor

My Mood:
Anchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chips
Default LOVE SONGS

What are some favorite love songs?
I am trying to think of some for mine and DF's first dance
Anchored2aSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
TawnyTimber
Mindless Mutterer
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
TawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: LOVE SONGS

Chris and I didn't have a danceable song when we got married, I kept picking country songs, which chris hates, so I finally just told him to choose. We ended up dancing to Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. It was a good song for us.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
ninjanicole
Getting warmer

My Mood:
ninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chipsninjanicole is all that and a bag of chips

we danced to the book of love by Peter Gabriel... it's beautiful
ninjanicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:19 AM   #4
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips

we listen to anything country. So basically any love song that's country we love it!

Our song is George Straits "carried away"
our first dance ever was Rascall flatts "broken road"
Merle haggard's "that's the way love goes" and "natural high" are favorites
George Jones "I always get lucky with you"
George Strait "I cross my heart"
Tim mcgraw "my best friend"
kenny rogers "through the years"
Clint black, lisa hartman black "when I said I do"
Tim mcgraw, faith hill "it's your love"

There's a song called "grow old along with me" and it's sung my Mary Chapin Carpenter and it's also sung by John Lennon. He actually wrote it, and didn't get to finish it because, well, he got shot. But he did record a rough copy of it.
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
amandabcdefg

amandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chips

we didn't have a first dance.. but i wanted it to be to 'make you feel my love'.. there are so many versions of it by so many great artists, but i chose the one by garth brooks. dh loves garth brooks, i love the song, i love his version.. it was just perfect.. its an amazing song! if you dont like country, adele has a version thats so beautiful too!

Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy
amandabcdefg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
amandabcdefg

amandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chipsamandabcdefg is all that and a bag of chips

OH! and i just started listening to my playlist now.. and Ben Harper - Forever ..so good

i've got tons, in every genre! what type are you wanting to choose?

Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy
amandabcdefg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
Kitten
Not a 'Navy Wife'
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Kitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chips

All my Lovin ~ Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
God Only Knows ~ The Beach Boys
Such Great Heights ~ The Postal Service
I Will Follow You Into the Dark ~ Death Cab for Cutie
I Melt With You ~ Sugar Cult
Do You Realize ~ Flaming Lips
Satellite ~ Guster

I can calculate the movement of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people. ~ Newton
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #8
StephSchad3086

My Mood:
StephSchad3086 is on a distinguished road

Kris and I have two songs. One song is for when he is on deployment I can always listen and think of him and that song is Seize The Day-Avenged Sevenfold, and then our song when we are together is Best Friend-Tim McGraw.
StephSchad3086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #9
LulaBelle
Heather :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
LulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chips

"Come Away with Me" by Norah Jones
LulaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
Heather
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Heather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chips

We didn't have a first dance but I wanted it to be "Love me Tender" the Norah Jones version. Our other songs are "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's and "You Belong to Me" by Jason Wade.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:37 PM   #11
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

I'll Be- Edwin McCain.
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing- Aerosmith.
Then- Brad Paisley.
All I Ever Needed- Bret Michaels.
Life After You- Daughtry.
Faithfully- Journey.
Stay Here Forever- Jewel.
Keep On Loving You & Can't Fight this Feeling- REO Speedwagon.
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.” -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #12
zemiller

zemiller is on a distinguished road

“Truly, Madly, Deeply” by Savage Garden
zemiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining > Music Mania