Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Travel

Travel Check your bags here! Discuss your travel tips, great places to go, etc.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Gigi81
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Gigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Places I've Been!

I thought it'd be a cool idea for MSSN'ers to share some of their favorite travel photos! Post some photos of your favorite adventures and tell us a little about the location!!

Gigi81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
Sophie GKS
Mama and Molls ♥

My Mood:
Sophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chipsSophie GKS is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Places I've Been!

Im trying to think of everywhere I have been Spain, Italy, France (N&S) Ibiza, Isle of Elba, Germany, Belgium, Morocco, Seychelles, Canada, US, England, Wales, Scotland, Canary Islands...Here are a few random photos

Niagara falls - went here in '06

Of course - England aka HOME!!

Fueteventura - Canary islands '07

Here in Az '08

Grand Canyon '08

Old 02-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
Poochie
♥♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Poochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chips

The Irish Countryside:

Prague, Czech Republic was my favorite mainland Europe vacation:

I also loved Sweden:

I adored Northern Ireland:

Honeymoon in the Bahamas:

Last edited by Poochie; 02-24-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Poochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
ProudVetWife518
Alexa :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
ProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chips

Beautiful photos. I have sadly never left the US yet. Ill live through this thread until then. lol.

I love you Ava <3 5-18-10 <3 Till we meet again.

So in love with my little boy. <3 8-21-11

In love with my little princess <3 12-12-13
ProudVetWife518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
Gigi81
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Gigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chipsGigi81 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVetWife518 View Post
Beautiful photos. I have sadly never left the US yet. Ill live through this thread until then. lol.
I'm sure you've been to some beautiful spots in the US!! It doesn't have to be international!

Old 02-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
ProudVetWife518
Alexa :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
ProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chipsProudVetWife518 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi81 View Post
I'm sure you've been to some beautiful spots in the US!! It doesn't have to be international!

I guess I could post some of Hocking Hills OH,CA,NC, and other places I have been. But tomorrow. I am too tired tonight!

I love you Ava <3 5-18-10 <3 Till we meet again.

So in love with my little boy. <3 8-21-11

In love with my little princess <3 12-12-13
ProudVetWife518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

I've only been to Monterey Bay, California.. everywhere else wasn't great or I don't have pictures. So here's a couple from Monterey.

And my favorite from the whole trip.
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK

Last edited by Haylie.; 05-31-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
Gem
GO PACK GO!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Gem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chipsGem is all that and a bag of chips

Here are just a few of some goodies...

This is home. Brisbane Australia.

Mount Tamborine, Queensland Australia.

Sydney Australia

Hong Kong

More Hong Kong..

New Zealand, Queenstown

Whistler

Driving up highway 101 somewhere between California and Oregon..

Where I live now. Deception Pass, Washington

Singapore

Last edited by Gem; 02-25-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
Gigi81
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:

These photos are gorgeous!! I'm going to reference this later when I'm looking for places to visit!

Old 02-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
Poochie
♥♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Poochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
These photos are gorgeous!! I'm going to reference this later when I'm looking for places to visit!
Where was your profile photo taken?

Old 02-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #11
Gigi81
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Where was your profile photo taken?
St.Petersburg, Russia. I want to post some pics, but I don't know how to attach the photo to the actual thread, like all the other girls, instead of making them attachments you have to download.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #12
Poochie
♥♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:

Quote:
St.Petersburg, Russia. I want to post some pics, but I don't know how to attach the photo to the actual thread, like all the other girls, instead of making them attachments you have to download.
I thought that was Russia! Awesome!
If you go to photobucket upload there, then use the copy image tag, then you can post the image tag here. [IMG] will be how it is shown there. Copy that one then paste here and you're good!

Old 02-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #13
CincoAF
Just crusin' along

Location: From Cincinnati, Ohio currently at Ramstein, Germany
My Mood:
CincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chips

Germany (Oktoberfest, Rheinfall, Lake Konstanz, Bavarian Alps, Koln, Dachau)

France (Reims and Paris)

Greece (Kos)

Luxembourg (Military Cemetery)

Belgium (Brussels)
Old 02-28-2011, 03:28 AM   #14
Note
Duck goes MOO!
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
Note is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chipsNote is all that and a bag of chips

Lucerne, Switzerland
The Lion Monument

Verona, Italy

Juliet's Balcony!

Paris

Note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #15
Cheezycake
enjoying time with my <3
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Cheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chips

You guys are making me jealous with all these pictures from overseas! I want to travel everywhere!
Cheezycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #16
Kitten
Not a 'Navy Wife'
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Kitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chips

Be warned! These pics are old skool! LOL

At the Wailing or Western Wall in Jerusalem (yes the fatty is me)

King Herods Palace (Isreal)

The Honch (Yokosuka Japan)

Nice France

Greece

Rome

The UAE (night club LOL)

I think this was the Suez

La Madd (Italy)

I can calculate the movement of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people. ~ Newton

Last edited by Kitten; 03-09-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #17
Innervision
Super Moderator
Super Mod

My Mood:
Innervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chips

I dont have any pictures of Paradise Island, Bahamas (pre Atlantis) or pics of when I went to London when I was 8 because they are all at my mom's house.

About an hour outside of Athens, Greece city centre (Anavisos):

Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion:

My Uncle's house in Thymari Greece:

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Brussels:

St. Ives, Cornwall, England:

Dublin

In Germany we've been to Berlin, Trier, Homburg, Ramstein, and Cologne and plan to do a lot more traveling through Germany this year and next.
We've also been to Paris, but I didnt want to repeat pics. I've traveled a bit in the US also.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:29 PM   #18
benjianna
Roxanna
Getting warmer

My Mood:
benjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chipsbenjianna is all that and a bag of chips

I can't wait until I can add to this thread!
benjianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:52 PM   #19
phrogger
You can't touch this!

phrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chips

Not a ton of exciting places, but some were pretty and the only international place I have been is TJ, and I don't have pictures of that

Morro Bay CA.

Dallas TX (my son loves hooters )

Sequoia National Park CA

Houston Tx

San Francisco CA

Sacramento CA

Old 05-31-2011, 01:54 PM   #20
IluvMySailor716
<3 Me and my loves <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
IluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chips

i didn't realize how much we actually do travel... til i started looking through the pix of the places we have been... i will have to narrow down to a few and post

IluvMySailor716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Travel