Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought > Healthy living recipes

Healthy living recipes a sub-forum for recipes that are extra healthy to aid those of us on our weight loss journey

Old 03-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Amanda Nicole
The Strong one
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Amanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chips
Default Yummy protein Shakes

I recently have been making a protein shake a day. I have been using Body Fortress strawberry. 52g of Protein.. I add 1% milk, some strawberry yogert, a handfull of frozen fruit and its pretty YUMMY... Anyone else love protein shakes? what are your favs, are they good? what kinda are they. what do you put in it.

HE'S HOME!!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://thesedeardays.blogspot.com/
Amanda Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
misseslloyd
Santa Baby
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
misseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chipsmisseslloyd is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Yummy protein Shakes

That sounds yummy howcome your drinking protein shakes?

misseslloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Amanda Nicole
The Strong one
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Amanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by misseslloyd View Post
That sounds yummy how come your drinking protein shakes?
Just trying to supplement a meal. It makes me feel good and more energized, and i feel really full and its gives me a great start.

HE'S HOME!!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://thesedeardays.blogspot.com/
Amanda Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
NikkoKitty
Nerdy Navy Wife
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
NikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chipsNikkoKitty is all that and a bag of chips

I'm a vegetarian, so I make them pretty much every day. My freezer is full of frozen fruit.

So, I use a scoop of my protein, some soy milk, some frozen fruit, and occasionally that yummy soy-pudding stuff. I never measure anything but the protein powder. Because the fruit is frozen, I don't need to use ice... which is good, because ice icks me out, for some reason.

ETA: Yup, meal supplement! I credit my weight loss to these concoctions.

NikkoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
CincoAF
Just crusin' along

Location: From Cincinnati, Ohio currently at Ramstein, Germany
My Mood:
CincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chipsCincoAF is all that and a bag of chips

I add powdered wheatgrass to my smoothies - best thing for energy ever! Nothing like taking a shot of wheatgrass juice, but no Jamba Juices here
Old 07-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
soulikifar
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
soulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chips

I use Nutrilite Whey Protein when I have it (it's all organic and tastes awesome!)... it comes pre-packaged, so there's no measuring. My favorite is using the Nutrilite Whey Protein, a banana, 6 oz. of almond breeze and 1 scoop of almond butter (both can be found at Whole Foods). Yum

Women are like bags of tea, you have no idea how strong they are until they are in hot water -Unknown

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino

Love is simply the name for the desire and the pursuit of the whole. -Aristophanes
soulikifar is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought > Healthy living recipes