Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > News, Politics, and Military Info > Military Info

Military Info New to military life? Need answers? This is the place for you!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
autumn
For Better, For Worse..
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
autumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chips
Question Command Sponsorship

What does this mean exactly?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
IluvMySailor716
<3 Me and my loves <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
IluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chipsIluvMySailor716 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Command Sponsorship

simplest way to put it, the command is giving permission to the service member to have their family in the host country with them for the duration of their tour there. basically if you don't have it, you can't live there and get the bah for that zone, don't get the COLA etc.

IluvMySailor716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
autumn
For Better, For Worse..
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
autumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chipsautumn is all that and a bag of chips

So can Jason get command sponsorship while he is still in AIT?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
marybeth
iraq.

marybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chipsmarybeth is all that and a bag of chips

kinda, but it depends how far into ait he is. his orders are apt to change. but if he is going to europe, odds are you are going anyhow. command sponsorship also covers when a service member wants to marry somebody in a host country, and then bringing them into the US as their spouse.
marybeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > News, Politics, and Military Info > Military Info