Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
captainswife
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
captainswife has disabled reputation
Default What is your comfort food?

FOr some reason mine is a wendys chicken sandwhich!!

Something about it just makes me feel like. I could be because I havent eaten a thing in two days because I am so blah, but it was yummy!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
cupcake
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
cupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: What is your comfort food?

My comfort food changes alot. Right now it is Risotto I'm making a large batch of it tonight for dinner and I can't wait.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #3
captainswife
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
captainswife has disabled reputation

mmmmmmm
Old 11-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
*Shana*
My little munchkin!!! <3
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips*Shana* is all that and a bag of chips

Dark Chocolate....
*Shana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
Rockin_Jen
Displaced KY girl!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Rockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chips

Mac & Cheese.
Mashed Potatoes.
Any kind of fresh baked bread.

Those foods always make me feel better, but they're so caloric I rarely indulge anymore.

Rockin_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
mama2jamesandkate
Formerly LovemySSGT
Wow, look at me go!

mama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chipsmama2jamesandkate is all that and a bag of chips

Mac and cheese!!
mama2jamesandkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
lisamarie
I'm just cheesin'!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chips

Brownies. I can't have them in the house or I'll eat the entire pan. And I am not kidding.

I'm not much of an emotional eater but I do like meat and potato kinds of foods.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
You are what you eat. That's strange, I haven't eaten any sexy mamas today.
lisamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
Jenna
Inactive
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Jenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chips

Homemade pizza! I just bought mozzarella cheese so I can make it tonight. With pineapple, . The best.
Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
mommyof2cuties
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
mommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chipsmommyof2cuties is all that and a bag of chips

brownies....and right now Mozzarella Sticks! LOL no idea why!
mommyof2cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
ewall009
love love love
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
ewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin_Jen View Post
Mac & Cheese.
Mashed Potatoes.

Those foods always make me feel better, but they're so caloric I rarely indulge anymore.

ewall009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
Manders
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Manders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chipsManders is all that and a bag of chips

Chicken and dumplings on mashed potatoes.

Manders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #12
bethany
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
bethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chipsbethany is all that and a bag of chips

chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes and corn! my nana made it for me last night!
bethany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #13
Kris914
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Kris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chipsKris914 is all that and a bag of chips

half-baked chocolate chip cookies

I am a Tastefully Simple, Independent Consultant...check out my website! https://www.facebook.com/#!/tastefullysimplewithkristin
Kris914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #14
Melonie
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Melonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chips

Cheese..anything with cheese, tacos maybe
Melonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #15
theateamx3
Happy New Year!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
theateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chips

Pasta, I could eat it everyday for every meal! I love any type of pasta, with diced tomatoes and lots of garlic/parm cheese!

theateamx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #16
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

The garlic chicken pasta kit from costco....omg....

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #17
terrleigh19
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
terrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chipsterrleigh19 is all that and a bag of chips

chocolate chip cookies, ever since I gave birth

and now, I also love tortilla shells, pizza blend cheese, and pizza sauce...pop it in the microwave and it makes the most delicious pizza ever.

terrleigh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #18
hk1017
*Brenda*
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
hk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin_Jen View Post
Mac & Cheese.
Mashed Potatoes.
And Chicken and dumplins

Any food is comforting to me
hk1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #19
Colleenr09059
Proud mom of 3 boys!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Colleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chips

Anything with chocolate in it. It always makes me feel better . I am a very emotional eater.
Colleenr09059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #20
AbramsPatrol
Counting
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
AbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chipsAbramsPatrol is all that and a bag of chips

cál ceannann (Colcannon)

it's mashed potatoes with cabbage, butter, and sometimes leeks or fatback bacon.
AbramsPatrol is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought