Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 11-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #1
Maureen
Love me, love my soldier.
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Maureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chips
Default Fruit dish?

I have to take a fruit dish to MOPS on Wednesday and I'm struggling to find something new. I'm bored with the bowl of mixed fruit that is there every time. I thought about Waldorf salad...but I'[m just not feeling it.

Anyone have any good fruit dish recipes? It's about brunch time if that helps.

Maureen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
theateamx3
Happy New Year!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
theateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chipstheateamx3 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Fruit dish?

Apple Snickers Salad..........SO, SO, SO YUMMY!!!

8 apples, peeled, cut into bite size pieces
bag of mini snickers cut into bite size pieces
large tub of cool whip

Mix it all together and eat! IT"S SO YUMMY!!!!

theateamx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
Jenna
Inactive
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Jenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chipsJenna is all that and a bag of chips

This one is so, so good!

1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
1 (8 oz.) tub of Cool Whip, thawed

In a large bowl, gradually stir undrained crushed pineapple into cream cheese. Stir in pudding mix. Fold in pineapple chunks and Cool Whip. Chill covered. Makes 10-12 servings.

I also like to add a small can of mandarin oranges (drained) and coconut flakes. I could seriously eat the entire bowl!

Now I'm going to have to make some for Thanksgiving.

Last edited by Jenna; 11-18-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
Maureen
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Maureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chipsMaureen is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
This one is so, so good!

1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
1 (8 oz.) tub of Cool Whip, thawed

In a large bowl, gradually stir undrained crushed pineapple into cream cheese. Stir in pudding mix. Fold in pineapple chinks and Cool Whip. Chill covered. Makes 10-12 servings.

I also like to add a small can of mandarin oranges (drained) and coconut flakes. I could seriously eat the entire bowl!

Now I'm going to have to make some for Thanksgiving.
THANK YOU!!!! Delicious. I just made it and tried a few spoonfuls and it's YUMMY!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
Maureen
You can't touch this!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theateamx3 View Post
Apple Snickers Salad..........SO, SO, SO YUMMY!!!

8 apples, peeled, cut into bite size pieces
bag of mini snickers cut into bite size pieces
large tub of cool whip

Mix it all together and eat! IT"S SO YUMMY!!!!
Oh lordy I just gained 10 pounds reading that!

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought