Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself! Please stop by and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 07-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
airmansgirl21
Our Love is Above All

My Mood:
airmansgirl21 is on a distinguished road
Default yet another newbie to the site

Hi my name is Alexis. I'm 21. my boyfriend is in the Air Force we've been together for almost 3 years now.

hoping to find some advice on how to cope/deal with everything.

Thanks
airmansgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips

Hello airmansgirl21, welcome aboard!

OPSEC information can be found here: http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...ead.php?t=8815

The board rules can be found here:
http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...thread.php?t=1

Have fun!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: yet another newbie to the site

I'm Haylie, DH is AD Army and we're in Kansas. Welcome!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
fell4myenemy15
new redhead!
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
fell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chips

hey stranger i hope you enjoy it here and i hope it helps you as much as it has me. my db (darling/dear boyfriend) is a marine and is stationed right outside of lejeune at stonebay here in NC. welcome!!
little time with the one they love.
It's for those knowing a good thing
when they see it,
even if they don't see it nearly enough

Wifey to Poison_Ivy her BEFORE the in-laws her AFTER the in-laws
fell4myenemy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
Anchored2aSailor
I Love My Sailor

My Mood:
Anchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chipsAnchored2aSailor is all that and a bag of chips

Hey my hubs is in the navy and we are currently in WA and i hope you enjoy it here and the site helps you!

Anchored2aSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
S.Lynn
You can't touch this!

S.Lynn has disabled reputation

DH is Navy, hit 15 years in this month. We've been married for 11 years and we have 3 kids; 1 girl, 11yrs., and 2 boys, 6yrs. and 5yrs. I'm also expecting our 4th which we found out is a girl.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #7
Brandon&Katie

Brandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chipsBrandon&Katie is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Katie. DH is in the Army and we're stationed in Alaska.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #8
Mizz*B
Amor Vincit Omnia ♥
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Mizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chipsMizz*B is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Brie! My boyfriend isn't in the military.. we met at college! Welcome to the website!
Old 07-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #9
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips

Howdy! I'm Amber and my dh is a submariner in the navy and we're stationed in Hawaii. We have two doggie furbabies and are expecting our first child, a little girl, in november. Welcome to
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #10
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Francesca

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
ChelseaLee

My Mood:
ChelseaLee is on a distinguished road

Hi! My name is Chelsea, my DF is also in the Air Force, hua!! I'm in Oklahoma, he's in California at Vandenberg AFB. We're getting married October 13 of this year. Welcome to MSSN!
ChelseaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #12
Tamstress
EOMFD

My Mood:
Tamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chipsTamstress is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome, I'm Tamara and my AF hubby & I are at Hill AFB in Utah right now; we've been married 5 years and he's been in for 12.
Coping starts w/ communication; sometimes it's hard to ask someone something you know might make them uncomfortable or even hurt them but a greater hurt is rooted in misunderstanding.
Good luck and ask us anything!

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!