Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself! Please stop by and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 07-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
ForeverandAlways

ForeverandAlways is on a distinguished road
Default Hello!

Hello! My name is Brittany and I am new here I am newly married and my husband leaves for Marine boot camp super soon

Besides spending time with my husband I enjoy reading and hanging out with friends. I enjoy learning new things and meeting new people. I constantly have my nose in a book and enjoy a good conversation. I am learning to love wine and trying to expand my taste buds

That's just a little about me! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
ForeverandAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips

Hello ForeverandAlways, welcome aboard!

OPSEC information can be found here: http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...ead.php?t=8815

The board rules can be found here:
http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...thread.php?t=1

Have fun!
Corey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
.Lindz.
Hayden Marie <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Hello!

My name is Lindzy. My husband is in the army and we've been married for over 5 years. We just had our first child back in May. Welcome to mssn!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #4
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips

Howdy! I'm Amber and my dh is a submariner in the Navy and we're stationed in Hawaii. We have two doggie furbabies and we're expecting our first child, a little girl, in November. Welcome to
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Colleenr09059
Proud mom of 3 boys!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Colleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chipsColleenr09059 is all that and a bag of chips

Colleenr09059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #6
Cheezycake
enjoying time with my <3
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Cheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chipsCheezycake is all that and a bag of chips

Welcome! I'm Danielle
Cheezycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #7
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Haylie, DH is AD Army and we're in Kansas. Welcome!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Francesca

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!