Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself! Please stop by and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 06-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
NukeWife*
just warming up

NukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chips
Default Hi

Hi everyone! My name is Terese I have been a Navy wife for 4 1/2 yrs now my husband is a submariner and we just moved from Hawaii which I miss a lot. We are expecting our first baby in November. I am looking forward to meeting new people and helping anyone out as well. I am excited to join
NukeWife* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
moni_gail
ELIGE MAGISTRUM
Site Admin

My Mood:
moni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chipsmoni_gail is all that and a bag of chips

Hello NukeWife*, welcome aboard!

OPSEC information can be found here: http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...ead.php?t=8815

The board rules can be found here:
http://www.militaryspousesupport.net...thread.php?t=1

Have fun!
moni_gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
SimplySweet
Newlywed!
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
SimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Hi

Hello and welcome to MSSN!

I'm Miranda, my husband Ray is AD Air Force. We've been married just over a year and we have one furbaby.

SimplySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips

Howdy! I'm Amber and my dh is also a submariner in the navy and we just moved to Hawaii 6 months ago. We're also expecting our first baby in November! We already got a lot in common. Welcome to
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #5
S.Lynn
You can't touch this!

S.Lynn has disabled reputation

DH is Navy, been in for 14 years. We've been married for 11 years and we have 3 kids; 1 girl, 11yrs., and 2 boys, 6yrs. and 5yrs. I'm also expecting our 4th which we found out is a girl.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #6
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Haylie, DH is AD Army and we're in Kansas. Welcome!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
cg~gunswife
retirement bound!!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
cg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chips

cg~gunswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
des

My Mood:
des is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chipsdes is all that and a bag of chips

Nice to meet you I am Des and DH is army we are in Alaska but are moving soon
des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
NukeWife*
just warming up

NukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chipsNukeWife* is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarinersLady View Post
Howdy! I'm Amber and my dh is also a submariner in the navy and we just moved to Hawaii 6 months ago. We're also expecting our first baby in November! We already got a lot in common. Welcome to
Nice to meet you Amber! If ya ever need advice or anything about Hawaii let me know That is exciting that you are due also in Nov. Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
NukeWife*
just warming up

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I hope to get to know some of you.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
SubmarinersLady
Pretty Lil Southern Belle
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chipsSubmarinersLady is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeWife* View Post
Nice to meet you Amber! If ya ever need advice or anything about Hawaii let me know That is exciting that you are due also in Nov. Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.
aww, thanks! I already can't wait to move back to the mainland. I don't hate it here, but I don't prefer to live here. It just cost an arm and a leg and takes a month of sundays just to get back home to visit. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy too. We find out tomorrow if it's a boy or girl. eeek, I can't wait!
"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks and drink with the boys all while making sweet tea, darlin. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." - Ashley Judd

SubmarinersLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
RancescaFay
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
RancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chipsRancescaFay is all that and a bag of chips

I'm Francesca

RancescaFay is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Introduce yourself!