Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining > Screen Scene

Screen Scene All things TV and movies!

Old 06-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
fell4myenemy15
new redhead!
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
fell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chips
Default The new movie "Chernobyl Diaries"

Has anybody seen it? If so, do you recommend it?
little time with the one they love.
It's for those knowing a good thing
when they see it,
even if they don't see it nearly enough

Wifey to Poison_Ivy her BEFORE the in-laws her AFTER the in-laws
fell4myenemy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Prettyinpink
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Prettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chipsPrettyinpink is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: The new movie "Chernobyl Diaries"

I've heard its crappy and not worth the money
Kiara Abigail 07/19/12
Graduating college 2016

Prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
Mrs.Peters
Lovestoned
Getting warmer

My Mood:
Mrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chipsMrs.Peters is all that and a bag of chips

I heard it was terrible and not worth it.

Mrs.Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
.Lindz.
Hayden Marie <3
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips.Lindz. is all that and a bag of chips

So awful! Almost fell asleep it was so boring!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
fell4myenemy15
new redhead!
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
fell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chipsfell4myenemy15 is all that and a bag of chips

that bums me out thank y'all for your response
little time with the one they love.
It's for those knowing a good thing
when they see it,
even if they don't see it nearly enough

Wifey to Poison_Ivy her BEFORE the in-laws her AFTER the in-laws
fell4myenemy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
LulaBelle
Heather :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
LulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chipsLulaBelle is all that and a bag of chips

Yeah, it was lame. I'm super jumpy in scary movies and get freaked out really easily.... and I thought it was dumb
LulaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining > Screen Scene