Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining

All Things Entertaining Books, sports, music, movies, TV, video games, jokes - talk about it all here! Quizzes and games go here too!

Old 05-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
TawnyTimber
Mindless Mutterer
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
TawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chips
Default Google is kinda cool today

it's the simple things that amuse me, although nothing beats the Pacman game.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
soulikifar
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
soulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chipssoulikifar is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Google is kinda cool today

What is google doing different than any other day?

Women are like bags of tea, you have no idea how strong they are until they are in hot water -Unknown

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino

Love is simply the name for the desire and the pursuit of the whole. -Aristophanes
soulikifar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
TawnyTimber
Mindless Mutterer
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
TawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chipsTawnyTimber is all that and a bag of chips

You can play the piano, record what you play and play it back
Old 05-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
Krystle
Just tryin to get through
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Krystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chipsKrystle is all that and a bag of chips

Google has helped me out so much today! I think its my new favorite thing.

Krystle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
JessL
me :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
JessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystle View Post
Google has helped me out so much today! I think its my new favorite thing.
:Yes

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

JessL is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > All Things Entertaining