Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Work and School

Work and School School, work, schoolwork. It all goes here.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #21
Mrs Huffy
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Mrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: 2 finals down

My husband thinks the sun shines out of Bakersfield's ass. It is ridic.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Just Tamara...
Mrs Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #22
phrogger
You can't touch this!

phrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chips

Well I'm only choosing to go to go see Tamara. Otherwise I've only gone on purpose was to the airport and I was supposed to go to a concert there.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #23
Mrs Huffy
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Mrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chipsMrs Huffy is all that and a bag of chips

Ugh, I am being forced to visit the in laws!

Just Tamara...
Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #24
phrogger
You can't touch this!

phrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chipsphrogger is all that and a bag of chips

Or you're getting the chance to see me
Old 05-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #25
Mrs Huffy
You can't touch this!

My Mood:

YAY! I actually am REALLY excited about that!

Just Tamara...
Old 05-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #26
SarahMay
And life goes on.

My Mood:
SarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chips

Good luck on your last finals!

SarahMay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #27
lovemybabes
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
lovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chipslovemybabes is all that and a bag of chips

WOOT!! What awesome grades! A&P is not easy!!! Can I say that I took A&P I years ago and I have to take it again as it has been too long. LOL.. (now I feel old) Anyway, Great job!!

I had 3 finals, got A's on all of them. I am still doing all Gen. Ed. stuff to be able to apply to Texas Tech into their Bachelors program for Nursing. I can't wait. I just signed up for 4 more classes, and then all next year I am finishing all I need to apply.

Great job again, ladies!
lovemybabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #28
phrogger
You can't touch this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemybabes View Post
WOOT!! What awesome grades! A&P is not easy!!! Can I say that I took A&P I years ago and I have to take it again as it has been too long. LOL.. (now I feel old) Anyway, Great job!!

I had 3 finals, got A's on all of them. I am still doing all Gen. Ed. stuff to be able to apply to Texas Tech into their Bachelors program for Nursing. I can't wait. I just signed up for 4 more classes, and then all next year I am finishing all I need to apply.

Great job again, ladies!
Ca does it a bit different, I took only anatomy, so the super easy one (although half my class got a c or below). I'll take physiology in the fall of 2013. So while I'm glad I got an A, it really is the easier of the two.

I took my nutrition, psych and anatomy lecture and got two A's and a B in psych. Our psych professor on the last two tests have increased our grade by one letter grade because we have been having a horrible time with the new format and it's grading the tests wrong. If she doesn't, I'll still have an A as long as my movie critique gets an 8 or better. I'm excited though. I'm looking at the nursing program at Fresno state.

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Work and School