Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home > Steals and Deals

Steals and Deals Know of a big sale? Have any coupon codes? Have something to sell? How about coupons to give away? All of that goes here!

Old 04-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
hailey
Happy Easter!
Wow, look at me go!

hailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chips
Default 44-ct diapers $3.24 shipped, today only!

Today only Vitacost.com is offering shipping for $2.24 on orders less than $24, and free shipping on orders $24+.

If you sign up through this link (it's a refer-a-friend thing) http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsr...alCode=3439517, they will email you a $10 promo code. You can of course spend it on anything on the site and get the $10 off and $2.24/free shipping, but I chose to get the Seventh Generation 44-ct pack of diapers ($11, originally) which came to $1 + $2.24 shipping after the promo code they emailed.

I'm still browsing for any other good deals, but I am definitely always on the lookout for diapers.

Hope you find some good deals for yourselves!
Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
Heather
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Heather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chipsHeather is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: 44-ct diapers $3.24 shipped, today only!

Bumping just because I got this sweet deal too!
Old 04-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
PammyWammy66
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
PammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chips

How long did it take to get the coupon?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

PammyWammy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
hailey
Happy Easter!
Wow, look at me go!

hailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chipshailey is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyWammy66 View Post
How long did it take to get the coupon?

After I signed up for it, it came in just a few minutes. Did you not get one?
Old 04-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
PammyWammy66
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
PammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chipsPammyWammy66 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailey View Post
After I signed up for it, it came in just a few minutes. Did you not get one?
No, but I think it may be because I'm on my phone. I think it redirects me to their mobile site.

PammyWammy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
hailey
Happy Easter!
Wow, look at me go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyWammy66 View Post
No, but I think it may be because I'm on my phone. I think it redirects me to their mobile site.

Oh ok... Yeah, I tried it from my phone also and it didn't work that way. Something about the mobile site I guess. The link should take you to a Refer A Friend sign-up page at first rather than the main page.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
SarahMay
And life goes on.

My Mood:
SarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chipsSarahMay is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: 44-ct diapers $3.24 shipped, today only!

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home > Steals and Deals