Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home

House and home Tips on decorating, cleaning, home repair, talk about military housing, etc.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
Amanda Nicole
The Strong one
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Amanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chips
Question Moving Companies

who has anyone used and whats your feedback

I have United Van lines and Mayflower coming next week for moving quotes. Allied doesn't have a local agent and wants to go off mayflowers survey and Atlas agent hasn't gotten back to me yet.

HE'S HOME!!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://thesedeardays.blogspot.com/
Amanda Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
cg~gunswife
retirement bound!!
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
cg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chipscg~gunswife is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Moving Companies

it is really hard to compare because they are individually owned and operated and the packers and movers have a huge turn over rate-

we had mayflower the last time from jax FL and they were really good.

cg~gunswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
GiggleKitten
Super Moderator
Super Mod

GiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chipsGiggleKitten is all that and a bag of chips

United and Mayflower have good reputations but Dawn is right the local could be less than great. Just be picky and ask a lot of questions.

GiggleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Amanda Nicole
The Strong one
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Amanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chipsAmanda Nicole is all that and a bag of chips

what kinda questions should i ask, I know but i never have done this before

HE'S HOME!!

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://thesedeardays.blogspot.com/
Amanda Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
Poochie
♥♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Poochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chipsPoochie is all that and a bag of chips

I liked Mayflower too, but who knows what experience you'll have. I liked them better than Allied - Allied was OK.

Poochie is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home