Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 10-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #21
mom23

My Mood:
mom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chipsmom23 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Question of the day 10/23!

I have tons of tomatoes from my brothers garden. I had an heirloom (yellow) on a grilled cheese sandwich a couple of days ago..so yummy!
mom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:33 PM   #22
Kristin_5
Home
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Kristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chips

A few weeks ago. My mom has a gazillion () cherry tomatoes growing in her garden. DS especially loves them, they're so yummy.
Kristin_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #23
Melonie
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Melonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chipsMelonie is all that and a bag of chips

Never, ew

Melonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #24
Judith
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Judith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chips

I couldn't tell you

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #25
lisamarie
I'm just cheesin'!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chips

Last year for sure. I didn't grow any this year and I don't know anyone who grew them in their garden either.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
You are what you eat. That's strange, I haven't eaten any sexy mamas today.
lisamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #26
lisamarie
I'm just cheesin'!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom23 View Post
I have tons of tomatoes from my brothers garden. I had an heirloom (yellow) on a grilled cheese sandwich a couple of days ago..so yummy!
I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches with a slice of tomato on them too.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
You are what you eat. That's strange, I haven't eaten any sexy mamas today.
lisamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #27
Kitten
Not a 'Navy Wife'
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Kitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chipsKitten is all that and a bag of chips

Last year when my dad brought some and they were amazing. I love tomatos...the sugar plum tomatos and like candy. Soooooo good

I can calculate the movement of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people. ~ Newton
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:44 AM   #28
Tina
STEELERS!!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Tina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chipsTina is all that and a bag of chips

About two weeks ago. My neighbor (nicest man in the universe) grows a bajillion of them in the summer and we are always the recipients of many of them!

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

Cherish your health . . . if it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #29
MissTori1987
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
MissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chipsMissTori1987 is all that and a bag of chips

Never.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #30
SwashKnickers
♥ Mahal Kita Lee ♥
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chipsSwashKnickers is all that and a bag of chips

Earlier this summer, at the in laws house in form of pica de gallo.

I love home grown tomatoes, I used to grow them every year back home, here things don't grow so well

The story about my Godson, Little Miracle Baby: The Perfect Life of Kennedy Jack. Check it out!
SwashKnickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #31
girlvet
something green
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
girlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chipsgirlvet is all that and a bag of chips

I don't know that I've had any this summer that haven't come from the grocery store...but my MIL cans hers and we eat those year round.
I really don't have an excuse though, I drive by the vege stand at least once a week...maybe I'll make a greater effort to stop this week and see what they've got.

Jennifer
girlvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #32
SimplySweet
Newlywed!
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
SimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chipsSimplySweet is all that and a bag of chips

Um...never! I don't like tomatoes though.

SimplySweet is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought