Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

View Poll Results: Do you wait to eat dinner with your SO?
13 32.50%
NO! 7 17.50%
Depends on how late! 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2011, 06:37 AM   #21
ewall009
love love love
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
ewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Do You Wait?

depending on how late he will be i will wait. i always feed reagan during her normal dinner time range though. but he is will be more than an hour or so late i usually just eat with reagan.

ewall009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:01 AM   #22
marinewife121606
Chrissy
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
marinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chipsmarinewife121606 is all that and a bag of chips

Eric is the cook, so yeah I wait We make meals ahead usually so the girls can eat before we do. They eat at 4:30 because they go to bed at 7. When Eric gets home from work he will make dinner for that night or the next night.

marinewife121606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #23
Kristin_5
Home
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Kristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chipsKristin_5 is all that and a bag of chips

Well, considering we still don't live together no I don't wait On the weekends when we're together or if he's here during the week it is him waiting for me. But when we're together, yes, we always eat together. My mom always stressed the importance of the family eating together and I tend to have the same views.
Kristin_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #24
Ashley.
Getting warmer

My Mood:
Ashley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chipsAshley. is all that and a bag of chips

I usually will make him a plate and put it in the fridge. His schedule is very unpredictable and at 6 I'm ready to eat I keep the boys on a schedule also. Anyway sometimes he'll come home, change, and go to the gym and eat once he gets home anyway so there's no point in me waiting.
Surviving Deployment #1

Ashley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #25
montana cricket
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
montana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chips

Depends for us. It depends on if I am cooking dinner! It depends on how late he'll be home. Sometimes I'll plan dinner for when he comes home, sometimes everyone is on their own to scrounge up dinner.

He's certainly a capable guy and can get dinner leftovers out of the fridge, put them on a plate and heat them up!

montana cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #26
Tara Bee
Getting warmer

My Mood:
Tara Bee has disabled reputation

We wait unless he is going to be super late.

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought