Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 10-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
JessL
me :)
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
JessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chipsJessL is all that and a bag of chips
Default Popcorn topping???

What kind of popcorn toppings do you use? I put Creole seasoning on mine. I don't do bagged popcorn though. I do pan popped. So what do you put on yours?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

JessL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
Doc's_Wife
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Doc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chipsDoc's_Wife is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Popcorn topping???

I like the cheese or powdered ranch they have at the movie theaters.

Doc's_Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
MandyK
Happily Child Free

My Mood:
MandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chips

garlic powder
MandyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
redhd21
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
redhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chipsredhd21 is all that and a bag of chips

Usually just butter... but right now I want some cheese popcorn! BAD!

redhd21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #5
Rockin_Jen
Displaced KY girl!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Rockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chipsRockin_Jen is all that and a bag of chips

I use my air popper, a few short sprays of light cooking oil (to give the seasoning something to stick to) and a few sprinkles of butter seasoning, parmesan garlic seasoning, or just plain salt. I love popcorn and it's SO much better for you this way than butter, microwave, or movie theater-style popcorn.

Rockin_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
Haylie.
Love never fails❤
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Haylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chipsHaylie. is all that and a bag of chips

None! I do dip it in ranch though!
I stay with him because I choose to,
every day that I wake up, every day that we fight
or lie to each other or disappoint each other.
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. -Allegiant

I became "Aunt Haylie" on April 3rd, 2014!
FACEBOOK
Haylie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #7
LuvinMySoldier08
♥Jordan Elizabeth♥
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
LuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chipsLuvinMySoldier08 is all that and a bag of chips

Just butter or real kettle corn!!
Old 10-19-2011, 11:27 PM   #8
Innervision
Super Moderator
Super Mod

My Mood:
Innervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chipsInnervision is all that and a bag of chips

I do pan popped or Jiffy Pop Stove top (The kids love it ) I usually use some butter and thats it.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:31 AM   #9
MandyK
Happily Child Free

My Mood:
MandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chipsMandyK is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haylie. View Post
None! I do dip it in ranch though!

I've tried popcorn dipped in ketchup.. not bad!
MandyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:28 AM   #10
soldiersprincess007
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
soldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chipssoldiersprincess007 is all that and a bag of chips

I like garlic powder, pepper, butter & Parmesan cheese on mine.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:20 AM   #11
sweetpea2318
Dallas Cooper
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
sweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chipssweetpea2318 is all that and a bag of chips

Butter. But then I put M&M's in it.

Got my siggie here

sweetpea2318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:39 AM   #12
ewall009
love love love
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
ewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chipsewall009 is all that and a bag of chips

depends on the day. usually butter and salt though.

ewall009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #13
montana cricket
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
montana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chipsmontana cricket is all that and a bag of chips

When I make homemade (not microwave, which I hate) I air pop it, then use a mixture of butter and olive oil that's been heated in the microwave with fresh chopped garlic. I drizzle, stir, drizzle, stir. Then I grate fresh Parmesan cheese and sprinkle and stir some more.

I've also done the same as a above with chili powder too. YUM! I don't make popcorn often anymore, but if I do, it has to be like this!

montana cricket is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought