Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Computery gadgety stuff

Computery gadgety stuff Questions about technology, hardware, software, apps, phones? Put them here!

Old 03-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips
Arrow New forum title and location

The suggestion was made to give this forum a new location. Originally, it was formed to field questions about the board and its use, but it has evolved into more of a place where people ask more techie-type questions.

It's now under the heading of "Anything and Everything" and is for general technical questions. All of the board-specific stickes have been moved to the "Rule Book" forum.

Questions having to do with board problems or functions can always be PMed to a staff member.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #2
ErinFace
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
ErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chipsErinFace is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: New forum title and location

Psalm 23
ErinFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:44 AM   #3
justmoe
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
justmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chips

oohhh I will like this one. YAY GEEKS

justmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:45 AM   #4
maggie927
kids :)
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
maggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chipsmaggie927 is all that and a bag of chips

i like the name

MSSNers I've met: 11
maggie927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:06 AM   #5
BAlGaInTl
Not An AF "Wife"

My Mood:
BAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chipsBAlGaInTl is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmoe View Post
oohhh I will like this one. YAY GEEKS
What geeks?

There are no geeks here....

Optimist : The glass is half full
Pessimist : The glass is half empty
Chemist : The glass is twice as big as it needs to be
BAlGaInTl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #6
justmoe
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
justmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chipsjustmoe is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAlGaInTl View Post
What geeks?

There are no geeks here....
WHAT!!

No one here is carnival performer who performs morbid or disgusting acts. I am highly disappointed

justmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:02 PM   #7
LadyWicky
"Batman" of WonderPets
You can't touch this!

LadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chipsLadyWicky is all that and a bag of chips

I just saw this forum and thought...woah when did we get the new forum

LadyWicky is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Anything and everything > Computery gadgety stuff