Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home > Steals and Deals

Steals and Deals Know of a big sale? Have any coupon codes? Have something to sell? How about coupons to give away? All of that goes here!

Old 08-23-2006, 07:46 AM   #1
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips
Default Don't forget about the MSSN bookstore!

MSSN Bookstore

If you have any Amazon item or book suggestions to add to the store, let me know!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:47 AM   #2
~Osha~
His*goodthing*Prov.18:22
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep~Osha~ is too sexy for her rep
Default Re: Don't forget about the MSSN bookstore!

Thanks
~Osha~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
Constance
Met 39 MSSN'ers so far!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Constance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her repConstance is too sexy for her rep

Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:49 PM   #4
MSSN's Sweet E
Julian and Papi
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
MSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chipsMSSN's Sweet E is all that and a bag of chips

awesome!

MSSN's Sweet E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #5
JessicaD
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
JessicaD has disabled reputation

Thanks.

Jessica 's her husband who is now a Retired United States Marine who was Active Duty for 23 years
JessicaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #6
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:
Corey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chipsCorey is all that and a bag of chips

The MSSN store has been completely revamped and is way more user friendly than ever! We have clothing added and a few fun things as well.

If you see anything from Amazon that you think I should add to our little store, let me know!

http://www.militaryspousesupport.net/shop.html
Old 03-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #7
Momof3

Thanks!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
Corey
Administrator
Site Admin

My Mood:

Remember that at the bottom of the bookstore page is an Amazon search box. If you use that to shop at Amazon for anything, we get a percentage back.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
sweetheart09
loving the sun
I'm a posting machine!

My Mood:
sweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chipssweetheart09 is all that and a bag of chips

sweetheart09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
audj123
You can't touch this!

audj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chipsaudj123 is all that and a bag of chips

Corey - every CHRISTmas we do ALL our shopping on Amazon....is there a way to help out MSSN just by shopping on Amazon or only through the books/special offers?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
AirForceHoney
<3
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
AirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chipsAirForceHoney is all that and a bag of chips

cool! How do i help out? I order a lot on amazon and am looking at something right now!

Mommy to: Justin 7 Ryan 5 and Zoe

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
AirForceHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:34 AM   #12
Nicki.
Survived Deployment #1
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
Nicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chipsNicki. is all that and a bag of chips

Awesome! Thanks!

After 2 years, 8 months, and a week we are finally together again

Let's go Buffalo Bills!!!
Let's go Buffalo Sabres!!!
Nicki. is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > House and home > Steals and Deals