Military Spouse Support Network

Go Back   Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought

Food for Thought Food, food, food, more food!

Old 11-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
hk1017
*Brenda*
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
hk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chips
Default Vegetables on Turkey Day

What kind of veggies do you serve on Thanksgiving?

I think we're going to have corn... but I just feel that is not enough since we're going to have a crapola of starch and bread like items.

Any ideas?
hk1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
lisamarie
I'm just cheesin'!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chips
Default Re: Vegetables on Turkey Day

Green bean casserole!

A veggie tray? I love raw broccoli with ranch dressing or veggie dip.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
You are what you eat. That's strange, I haven't eaten any sexy mamas today.
lisamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
hk1017
*Brenda*
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
hk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chipshk1017 is all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie View Post
Green bean casserole!

A veggie tray? I love raw broccoli with ranch dressing or veggie dip.
I am not a big fan of green beans much less the casserole

Veggie tray
Old 11-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #4
lisamarie
I'm just cheesin'!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
lisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chipslisamarie is all that and a bag of chips

I'm pretty picky when it comes to veggies. All I like is broccoli, carrots, green beans and raw celery. Corn is ok but I don't really consider it a "veggie" in the healthy sense.

How about cooked carrots? I don't like them glazed but maybe you do.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
You are what you eat. That's strange, I haven't eaten any sexy mamas today.
lisamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
Judith
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Judith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chipsJudith is all that and a bag of chips

We do a salad
Veggie Tray
Yams
Green Beas Cass
Corn
Also..........
Fruit Tray
Fruit Salad

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
hk1017
*Brenda*
You can't touch this!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamarie View Post
I'm pretty picky when it comes to veggies. All I like is broccoli, carrots, green beans and raw celery. Corn is ok but I don't really consider it a "veggie" in the healthy sense.

How about cooked carrots? I don't like them glazed but maybe you do.
Thats what i was saying, corn doesnt count coz it has no nutritional value. DH hates carrots but I think I might make them anyway

The only veggies I like are broccoli, carrots, celery, corn, and cauliflower. Green beans on occasion but I try to avoid them.

DH doesnt like carrots or cauliflower. Our guest dont like broccoli. So I'm kinda in a sticky position.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
Chelsea
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
Chelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chipsChelsea is all that and a bag of chips

I am making potato salad, green bean casserole, candied yams, corn, pea salad, and cream potatoes (for dh). I'm all about salads and casseroles. I can make the salads up the night before.
Chelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:09 PM   #8
cupcake
Wow, look at me go!

My Mood:
cupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chipscupcake is all that and a bag of chips

We are having sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, peas and carrots. Plus I might make a quick salad.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #9
SGTShepsWife
Eye Care Extraordinare!!!
You can't touch this!

My Mood:
SGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chipsSGTShepsWife is all that and a bag of chips

Yams, mashed potatoes, corn, sugar snap peas.
SGTShepsWife is offline   Reply With Quote

Military Spouse Support Network > Housing, moving, life in general > Food for Thought